All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sydney Lea
- PublisherGreen Writers Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreen Writers Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Author BiographySydney Lea was Vermont's 2011-2015 Poet Laureate. He has published numerous books in multiple genres, among them Pursuit of a Wound, a finalist for the 2001 Pulitzer Prize for poetry. He is the founder of New England Review and has been awarded Rockefeller, Fulbright, and Guggenheim fellowships; he has taught at Dartmouth, Yale, Wesleyan, Vermont, and Middlebury colleges, as well as at Switzerland's Franklin College and Budapest's National Hungarian University. His stories, poems, essays and criticism have appeared in The New Yorker, The Atlantic, The New Republic, The New York Times, Sports Illustrated and many other periodicals, as well as in more than fifty anthologies. He lives in Newbury, Vermont, and he is active both in community literacy efforts and in environmental conservation.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.