CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the Australian government's approach to the problem of wheat , tracking the life and death of collective wheat marketing and its manifestation in the Australian Wheat Board which was central to wheat marketing there for nearly sixty years.
- Author BiographyLinda Courtenay Botterill is Professor in Australian Public Policy at the University of Canberra, Australia. Her field of expertise is Australian politics and public policy with a focus on rural policy and politics. Professor Botterill's work in this area builds on nearly fifteen years as a public policy practitioner in the Australian Public Service, as a policy officer in two industry associations and as an adviser in the Office of the Minister for Primary Industries and Energy. Her work is focused on the policy development process with a particular interest in the role of values in the policy process and how these values become embodied in institutional structures.
- Author(s)Linda Courtenay Botterill
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironment & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.