All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces us to the rich history and flourishing culture of the golden age of Islam in the eighth and ninth centuries.
- Author BiographyHugh Kennedy has taught in the Department of Mediaeval History at the University of St. Andrews since 1972. He was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh in 2000. Professor Kennedy lives in St. Andrews, Scotland.
- Author(s)Hugh Kennedy
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.90
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.