Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionFrom two of the world's leading authories on sales' techniques comes an instant classic on how to persuade resistant clients and customers.
- Author BiographyTom Hopkins is the founder and president of the renowned sales training service Tom Hopkins International. He is a member of the National Speakers Bureau and is the author of the national bestseller How to Master the Art of Selling. Today, more than 35,000 corporations and millions of professional salespeople throughout the world utilize his professional sales training materials. Ben Katt is a multi-million dollar producer in corporate sales, and has a long track record when it comes to 'sealing the deal.' He has been instrumental in turning around several top companies and their sales records.
- Author(s)Ben Katt,Tom Hopkins
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Weight388 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.