All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £7.90Trending at £12.08
- £3.59Trending at £3.79
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.30
About this product
- DescriptionBringing warring parties to the negotiating table is the aim of any peace process.
- Author BiographyOliver Ramsbotham is Emeritus Professor of Conflict Resolution at the University of Bradford and President of the Conflict Research Society. He is co-author of the bestselling and hugely popular survey of the field Contemporary Conflict Resolution, now in its fourth edition.
- Author(s)Oliver Ramsbotham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.