Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Jared L. Bleak
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Going to the Market 2. Creating the Subsidiaries: Unsolved Problems and Multiple Messages 3. Governance: Who's in Charge? 4. Personnel Connections: Culture Creation and Mediation in the Subsidiaries 5. Faculty and Curriculum: The Product and the Process 6. Integrated or Insulated: Cultural Fit in the Academy. Appendix A: Research Design and Methodology. Appendix B to J.
- Author BiographyJared Bleak is Executive Director at Duke Corporate Education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.