Consider these sponsored items
- £9.65Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £6.99Trending at £7.11
- £5.39Trending at £5.79
- £15.93Trending at £19.99
- £15.74Trending at £17.36
- £8.58Trending at £9.17
- £4.73Trending at £4.99
- £8.70Trending at £9.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor everyone who has ever wondered how to deal with friends who hurt or reject, betray, or abandon them, this authoritative book provides invaluable insights and on-target advice on taking action to resolve the problem once and for all.
- Author BiographyJan Yager, Ph.D., is a sociologist and the author of Friendshifts(R) The Power of Friendship and How It Shapes Our Lives. Recognized as the number one expert on friendship in the country, she has been seen and heard on Oprah, The View, The O'Reilly Factor, and NPR, as well as on numerous other national television and radio programs. She lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Author(s)YAGER JAN
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.