CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionIs globalization a recipe for war? Expertly combining political, economic, and military history, this book stresses that if industrial nations are more prosperous, they are also more vulnerable. It recasts what we know about war, peace, and trade, and raises vital questions about the future.
- Author BiographyJames Macdonald is a former investment banker and the author of A Free Nation Deep in Debt: The Financial Roots of Democracy (FSG, 2003). He lives in England.
- Author(s)James MacDonald
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.