All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.77
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.91
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £9.01Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Growth Stalls demonstrates that sluggish growth is generally produced not by mismanagement or strategic blundering but by natural market forces and management dynamics that are often unrecognised - and widespread. The book presents seven characteristics that commonly correlate with stalled growth and what to do about them.
- Author BiographySteve McKee is a columnist for BusinessWeek.com and president and co-founder of McKee Wallwork Cleveland Advertising. He has held executive positions at several internationally-respected advertising agencies including NW Ayer, Della Femina Travisano & Partners, Strascina & Partners, and Phillips-Ramsey, a division of McCann-Erickson Worldwide. To learn more about the book, visit www.whengrowthstalls.com.
- Author(s)Steve McKee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.