All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the lyrical voice of Sophocles' heroes and argues that their identities are grounded in poetic identity and power.
- Author BiographySarah Nooter is an Assistant Professor of Classics at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Sarah Nooter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.