CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.75
- £8.01Trending at £8.17
- £19.99Trending at £26.63
- £6.67Trending at £7.40
- £11.99Trending at £14.92
- £2.95Trending at £5.21
- £16.80Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionPartly autobiographical, these are first and second books in the internationally acclaimed trilogy by Judith Kerr, telling the unforgettable story of a Jewish family fleeing from Germany at the start of the Second World War.Michael Morpurgo called When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit: The most life-enhancing book you could ever wish to read.
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, but left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape the Nazis. They arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. There she met her husband Nigel Kneale and they had two children together; Judith wrote 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea' for them, which has gone on to become a much-loved classic, I print for over forty years. She was awarded an OBE in 2012 for services to children's literature and holocaust education, and celebrates her 90th birthday in 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement40th Anniversary ed
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.