All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThese non-fiction reading books with no more than 70 words per book, suitable for newly independent readers, include photo word banks for unfamiliar vocabulary and cover topics familiar to the age group, with cross-curricular links to other subjects.
- Author BiographyI have and degree in history and economics from the University of East Anglia and worked in children's publishing for over 35 years as an editor, publisher, packager and author. I now have over 40 books in print for children aged 5-12 and on many topics.
- Author(s)Paul Humphrey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Roundabout
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/10/2012
- Weight199 g
- Width167 mm
- Height8 mm
- Spine202 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.