All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun picture book teaches children how to deal with anger.
- Author BiographyMoira Butterfield wrote her first book when she was 8 years old. She glued photos of her cats into an exercise book and wrote about them, too. Now she is an internationally-published children's author, writing all kinds of different books. She doesn't write any one particular kind. Some of her books are full of facts; some are imaginary stories and some are for children under 5. She wants everyone to love words, and is proud that all kinds of different children will find something that they like among them. She lives in Bath, in the UK, and writes in a small office sandwiched between a deli and an art gallery, and positioned opposite a sweet shop. When school ends each day she hears children laughing and shouting as they race past. It all helps to remind her why she's sitting there in her office and what exactly she's doing. She's creating books for those children outside, and for families all over the world to use together.
- Author(s)Moira Butterfield
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Feelings
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight98 g
- Width76 mm
- Height109 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.