All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps the parents to assume leadership roles. This book explores the three common bullying styles (defiant, manipulative, anxious) used by kids; parenting styles that contribute to power imbalances; critical testing periods in a child's development; coping mechanisms that backfire; and more.
- Author BiographySean Grover has worked in child development and adult psychotherapy for 20 years, and maintains one of the largest private group therapy practices in the U.S. He has been quoted in Newsweek, New York Magazine, NPR, and elsewhere about parent-child relationships.
- Author(s)Sean Grover
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleUK Professional General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight800 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.38
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.