All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique book for parents whose relationships with their adolescent or adult children have not turned out as they expected that helps them deal with their pain and sense of loss, and take steps toward healing.
- Author BiographyDr. Joshua Coleman, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized expert in parenting, couples, families, and relationships. He is a Senior Fellow with the Council on Contemporary Families. The author of two critically acclaimed books, The Marriage Makeover and The Lazy Husband, he is a frequent contributor to the San Francisco Chronicle, and his advice has been featured in the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, Psychology Today, the Times (London), and elsewhere. He is a frequent guest on the Today show and has appeared on 20/20, Good Morning America, and many other news programs. He lives with his family in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Author(s)Joshua Coleman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight245 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.25
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £10.27Trending at £11.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.