All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the idea, once held by some scholars, that Paul may have met Jesus during Jesus' earthly ministry.
- Author BiographyStanley E. Porter is President, Dean, Professor of New Testament, and Roy A. Hope Chair in Christian Worldview at McMaster Divinity College, Ontario. He has written and edited numerous books, and his recent publications include Linguistic Analysis of the Greek New Testament: Studies in Tools, Methods, and Practice and Paul and Ancient Rhetoric: Theory and Practice in the Hellenistic Context (with Bryan R. Dyer, Cambridge, forthcoming).
- Author(s)Stanley E. Porter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.