All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionInformation to help caregivers and educators address and overcome common play challenges in the classroom.
- Author BiographySandra Heidemann: Sandra Heidemann's many roles in the early childhood field have included teaching in regular and therapeutic preschool classrooms, leading workshops, serving as past president of the Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children, and co-directing a family support program. She is the classroom coordinator of Numbers Work!, an early math professional development initiative. Deborah Hewitt: Deborah Hewitt's experience in the early childhood field includes work as a therapeutic preschool teacher, consultant for child care providers, Child Development Associate advisor, workshop leader, school readiness program teacher, and a member of the board of directors of the Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children. Currently, she works for the Minnesota Department of Education as an early childhood education specialist and provides staffing to Minnesota Early Learning Council.
- Author(s)Deborah Hewitt,Sandra Heidemann
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.