CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionEnd-of-life care (EOL) is a specialized area of work that crosses a number of academic and professional disciplines, including social work, counselling, hospice, medicine, geriatrics, nursing, psychology, and clerical work. This book features a group of leaders in the field of death, dying, and bereavement, addressing issues surrounding EOL care.
- Author BiographyRenee S. Katz, PhD, is a licensed psychologist and licensed clinical social worker in private practice in Washington. A board-certified diplomate in clinical social work, she has also chaired the ethics committee of the Association of Death Educators and Counselors (ADEC) and has been an active member in ADEC, the APA and NASW in addition to local organizations in Washington. Therese A. Johnson, LMHC, NCC, has worked in the field of end-of-life care, grief counseling and traumatic loss for twenty years. She currently serves on the End-of-Life Consensus Coalition Committee of the Washington State Medical Association.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSeries in Death, Dying and Bereavement
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/01/2016
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRenee S. Katz,Therese G. Johnson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.