Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of When professionals weep, 2006.
- Author BiographyRenee S. Katz, PhD, FT, is a licensed psychologist, board-certified diplomate in clinical social work, and fellow in thanatology. A clinician, author, and trainer, she has worked with the dying, the bereaved, and those living with serious illness for more than 30 years. Therese A. Johnson, LMHC, NCC, is a psychotherapist who has worked in the field of end-of-life care, grief counseling, and traumatic loss for 20 years. She currently serves on the End-of-Life Coalition Committee of the Washington State Medical Association.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSeries in Death, Dying and Bereavement
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRenee S. Katz,Therese A. Johnson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.