All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidance in resolving interpersonal disputes in all areas of life - including the workplace, the classroom, and courtroom-adjunct programmes - offering a how-to approach to mediation.
- Author BiographyKARL A. SLAIKEU is president of Chorda Conflict Management, Inc., an Austin, Texas based consulting and training company specializing in conflict management systems and training. His previous books include Crisis Intervention: A Handbook for Practice and Research (1990, 2nd ed.) and Up from the Ashes: How to Survive and Grow Through Personal Crisis (1987).
- Author(s)Karl A. Slaikeu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/1995
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.