Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe paths of humans and wildlife cross all the time, and it is the aim of this handbook to make sure those paths cross as peacefully as possible. Andrea Dawn Lopez tackles a wide range of situations that occur when human and non-human worlds clash.
- Author BiographyANDREA DAWN LOPEZ is a freelance writer and broadcast journalist with KOAA-TV (NBC) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She completed her graduate studies in journalism at Concordia University in Montreal, where she specialized in print journalism. Her articles have appeared in the Wild Outdoor World, the San Antonio Express-News, Bird Watcher's Digest, and Backhome Magazine, among others. Lynn Marie Cuny, who wrote the foreword, is author of Through Animals' Eyes: True Stories from a Wildlife Sanctuary, also published by the University of North Texas Press.
- Author(s)Andrea Dawn Lopez
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePractical Guide S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Note36 b&w photographs and drawings, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byLynn Marie Cuny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.