All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionA decade of conflict not clearly aligned to vital national interests combined with recent acts of selective conscientious objection by members of the military have led some to reappraise the distinction between absolute and selective conscious objection, and argue that selective conscientious objection ought to be legally recognised and permitted.
- Author BiographyAndrea Ellner is in the Defence Studies Department of King's College London, UK, Paul Robinson is a professor in the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa, Canada and David Whetham is Senior Lecturer in Defence Studies at King's College London, based at the Joint Services Command and Staff College at the UK Defence Academy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary and Defence Ethics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrea Ellner,David Whetham,Paul Robinson
- Series Edited byMr. Don Carrick,Professor James Connelly,Professor George Lucas,Professor Paul Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.