Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're caring for someone with cancer, it's difficult to know how to truly be there and how best to respond to the unexpected twists and turns that accompany a devastating diagnosis. This title combines practical ways to help a friend and family member deal with a devastating disease.
- Author BiographyCecil Murphey is an international speaker and bestselling author who has written more than 100 books, including New York Times bestseller 90 Minutes in Heaven (with Don Piper). Cecil has served as a pastor and hospital chaplain for many years, and through his ministry and books such as When Someone You Love Has Cancer, Words of Comfort for Times of Loss, and When Someone You Love No Longer Remembers, he has encouraged thousands. Michal Sparks' artwork can be found throughout the home-furnishings industry in textiles, gift items, dinnerware, and more. She is the artist for Words of Comfort for Times of Loss, When Someone you Love Has Cancer and A Simple Gift of Comfort. She and her family live in New Jersey. Connect with Michal at www.ACleverSpark.com.
- Author(s)Cecil Murphey
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michal Sparks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.