When Stars Collide: Why We Love, Who We Love and When We Love Them by Paul Westran (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.18Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowing why people fall in and out of love, this book aims to reveal the hidden patterns associated with Venus that occur in many relationships. Bringing relationship and astrology into context, it shows what drives your relationship, what kind of relationship it is likely to be, and when the relationship will need to change if it is to survive.
- Author BiographyPaul Westran, a former police crime analyst, has spent the last 8 years researching the factors that affect relationships. He runs a successful astrological consultancy, based in Australia, with clients on four continents.
- Author(s)Paul Westran
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width177 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.11
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.82
- £9.60Trending at £14.62
- £19.38Trending at £30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.