All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the transnational LGBT movement that has gained unprecedented momentum, this study is a timely contribution to debates both scholarly and popular.
- Author BiographyPhillip M. Ayoub is Assistant Professor of Politics at Drexel University, Philadelphia. Ayoub's doctoral dissertation received the biennial 2013-14 award for the best dissertation from the European Union Studies Association, as well as the 2014 Kenneth Sherrill Award for the best dissertation in the field of sexuality and politics, and the 2014 award for the best dissertation in the field of human rights from sections of the American Political Science Association. He is also the recipient of Cornell University's 2011 Kahin Prize and co-recipient of the 2014 Esman Prize for distinguished scholarship. His articles have appeared in the European Journal of International Relations, Mobilization, the European Political Science Review, the Journal of Human Rights, and Perspectives on Europe.
- Author(s)Phillip M. Ayoub
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.