All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £3.32Trending at £3.46
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £10.21Trending at £11.17
- £20.32Trending at £22.28
About this product
- DescriptionWith a firm grasp on the latest developments in adaptation theory, Della Coletta invites scholars of media studies, cultural history, comparative literature, and adaptation studies to deepen their understanding of this critical encounter between texts, writers, readers, and cultural movements.
- Author BiographyCristina Della Coletta is a professor of Italian and associate chair of the Department of Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese at the University of Virginia. She is author of World's Fairs Italian-Style: The Great Expositions in Turin and Their Narratives and Plotting the Past: Metamorphoses of Historical Narrative in Modern Italian Fiction.
- Author(s)Cristina Della Coletta
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note29 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.