All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to help anyone who teaches, this book presents an account of good practice. Divided into two parts, it offers an insight into how to teach in almost any set of circumstances. It helps teachers to think through their own problems and situations.
- Author BiographyEric Sotto has many years of teaching experience in schools and colleges both in the UK and overseas. He is a member of the British Psychological Society and a Chartered Psychologist.
- Author(s)Eric Sotto
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.