All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to deconstruct the different theoretical perspectives of psychoanalysis, and reconstruct these concepts in a language that is easily understood. This book examines Freud's different theories and describes how Freud shifted his emphasis over time.
- Author BiographySteven Ellman was Professor in the Graduate School of City University of New York (CUNY) where he was Director of the Ph.D. program in Clinical Psychology. He is now, after 30 years as a Professor at CUNY, Professor-Emeritus. He has published more than 70 papers in psychoanalysis, sleep and dreams the neurophysiology of motivation. He has published several books including 'Freud's Technique Papers: A Contemporary Perspective' and 'The Mind in Sleep' (with Antrobus). He has been President of IPTAR twice, Program Chair and he is training and supervising analyst at IPTAR. He is also Clinical Professor at New York University Post-Doctoral Program in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy. He was the first President of the Confederation of Independent Psychoanalytic Societies (CIPS). CIPS is the national professional organization of the independent International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA) societies of the United States. He is member of the IPA and was previously on the Executive Council of the IPA.
- Author(s)Steven J. Ellman
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCIPS (Confederation of Independent Psychoanalytic Societies) Boundaries of Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.