Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.92
- £7.12Trending at £9.00
- £6.50Trending at £8.79
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £7.41Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the variety of stagecraft in the Victorian age, the contributors to When They Weren't Doing Shakespeare present a composite portrait of the vibrant theatrical worlds that existed in both nineteenth-century New York and London.
- Author BiographyJudith L. Fisher is a professor of English at Trinity University. She is the author or editor of numerous books including Thackeray's Skeptical Narrative and the 'Perilous Trade' of Authorship and Lives of Victorian Literary Figures. Stephen Watt is a professor of English and associate dean in the College of Arts and Sciences at Indiana University. His most recent books include Beckett and Contemporary Irish Writing and Ian Fleming and James Bond: The Cultural Politics of 007.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJudith L. Fisher,Stephen Watt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.