All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.51Was:£10.99Free postage
- £8.27Was:£10.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHow far would you go to help your sister?
- Author BiographyEmilie Richards's many novels feature complex characterisations and in-depth explorations of social issues, a result of her training and experience as a family counselor, which contribute to her fascination with relationships of all kinds. Emilie, a mother of four, lives with her husband in northern Virginia, where she is currently working on her next novel.
- Author(s)Emilie Richards
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.