All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionShows the optimum days for drinking wine, and which days to avoid, in 2016.
- Author BiographyMatthias Thun is the son of Maria Thun, the biodynamic pioneer who died in 2012. On their farm in Germany, Matthias is continuing her research into the effects of biodynamic agricultural methods.
- Author(s)Matthias Thun
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- Series TitleWhen Wine Tastes Best: A Biodynamic Calendar for Wine Drinkers
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notecolour charts and illustrations
- Weight43 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.