All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned for its clear presentation of grammar, this book equips you with the tips and tools you need to succeed in dynamic, cross-platform, multi-media writing environment. It combines straightforward explanations and examples with quick and accurate answers to common grammar and usage questions, problems and potential pitfalls.
- Author BiographyLauren Kessler is professor and director of the Multimedia Journalism Master's Program at the University of Oregon as well as a national speaker, workshop leader, and founder and editor of ETUDE, the online magazine of narrative nonfiction. In addition, she is the author of three textbooks and seven works of narrative nonfiction, including MY TEENAGE WEREWOLF: A MOTHER, A DAUGHTER, A JOURNEY THROUGH THE THICKETS OF ADOLESCENCE, Pacific Northwest Book Award winner DANCING WITH ROSE (published in paperback as FINDING LIFE IN THE LAND OF ALZHEIMER'S), WASHINGTON POST bestseller CLEVER GIRL and LOS ANGELES TIMES bestseller THE HAPPY BOTTOM RIDING CLUB--which David Letterman, in fierce competition with Oprah, chose as the first (and only) book for the Dave Letterman Book Club. She appeared twice on his late-night show. She is also the author of Oregon Book Award winner STUBBORN TWIG, which was chosen as the book for all Oregon to read in honor of the state's 2009 sesquicentennial. Dr. Kessler's journalism has appeared in THE NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE, LOS ANGELES TIMES MAGAZINE, O magazine, UTNE READER, THE NATION, newsweek.com and salon.com. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Washington. Dr. Kessler blogs at www.myteenagewerewolf.com.Find out more at www.laurenkessler.com Duncan McDonald is professor of journalism at the University of Oregon, where he also served as dean of the School of Journalism and Communications as well as vice president of Public Affairs and Development. He is a former deputy director of the Freedom Forum Media Studies Center at Columbia University. A former newspaper reporter, editor and publisher, he has co-authored texts in grammar, media writing, information gathering and graphics.
- Author(s)Duncan McDonald,Lauren Kessler
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £35.20Trending at £35.99
- £28.77Trending at £31.72
- £15.44Trending at £19.72
- £24.64Trending at £29.07
- £25.63Trending at £26.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.