All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that modern Middle Eastern terrorism stems from aborted efforts by Western intelligence agencies to co-opt political Islam as an opposing force against other global ideologies deemed more politically dangerous at the time.
- Author BiographyGene W. Heck is a senior business development economist operating in Saudi Arabia and throughout the Mideast. Prior to joining the private sector, he was a member of the United States Diplomatic Corps, with postings to the U.S. embassies in Saudi Arabia and Jordan. He also serves as adjunct professor of government and history with the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Gene W. Heck
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight503 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.