Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £2.87Trending at £5.49
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £5.69Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA charming story coupled with engaging illustrations, When You Just Have to Roar! helps children and the adults who care for them make every day its best. The book contains a page of information to help parents, caregivers, and educators reinforce these important concepts and support children's development of emotional control and self-regulation.
- Author BiographyRachel Robertson is the director of education and development at Bright Horizons. She has more than twenty years of experience in the education field and is the author of numerous early childhood resources. This is her first children's book. Priscilla Prentice studied illustration at the Rhode Island School of Design, USA. Upon graduation she worked as an animator and eventually settled as an environmental artist for video games. When You Just Have to Roar! is her picture book debut.
- Author(s)Rachel Robertson
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleRedleaf Lane - Early Experiences
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width203 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Priscilla Prentice
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.