CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionAs ubiquitous as job loss is, very few of us are prepared for the emotional and family upheaval it creates. This book offers readers a brief guide to getting through the first days and weeks of a job loss, and suggestions for getting the next position off to a great start.
- Author BiographyDonna Bennett is a licensed psychologist specializing in work and family life issues. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Donna Bennett
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleDifficult Times S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Weight52 g
- Width108 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.