CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of essays about stories: about hearing, sharing, recording, and sometimes even becoming characters in stories.
- Author BiographyRobin Ridington is professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of British Columbia. He is the author of Trail to Heaven: Knowledge and Narrative in a Northern Native Community and coauthor of Blessing for a Long Time: The Sacred Pole of the Omaha Tribe (Nebraska 2000). Jillian Ridington is a producer and writer of radio documentaries, many focused on the culture of the Dane-zaa First Nation. She is the coauthor (with Robin Ridington) of People of the Trail: How the Northern Forest Indians Lived.
- Author(s)Jillian Ridington,Robin Ridington
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.