Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- Author(s)Erik Kolbell
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyErik Kolbell is a psychotherapist and former Minister of Social Justice at Riverside Church in New York City. He is the author of What Jesus Meant: The Beatitudes and A Meaningful Life and The God of Second Chances, published by Westminster John Knox Press. Kolbell has contributed to many national media outlets including The Today Show, Dateline, Morning Joe, and numerous local television and radio programs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.