Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhen A Baby Dies describes the tragic and bewildering experience of losing a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal death. The book is based on the experiences of many hundreds of bereaved parents.
- Author(s)Alix Henley,Nancy Kohner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.