Consider these sponsored items
- £28.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing numerous interviews and extensive research, this book explores the devotional movement of the enduring religious figure, Anandamayi Ma, venerated both as a guru and an incarnation of the Divine on Earth. Orianne Aymard asks what happens to a charismatic movement after the death (mahasamadhi) of the guru.
- Author BiographyOrianne Aymard has been a Visiting Scholar at the South Asia Institute of Columbia University. She is currently a Research Associate at the Centre detudes et de recherche sur lInde, lAsie du Sud et sa diaspora (CERIAS), in Montreal
- Author(s)Orianne Aymard
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note28 illus.
- Weight538 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £4.10Trending at £7.98
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.