All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique approach to tackling problems arising in the IEP process and considers real life scenarios to explain the six question structure. This easily applicable process enables parents to determine their child's needs and obtain the required services through collaboration with school personnel in IEP meetings.
- Author BiographyVaughn Lauer, PhD, is an educator with over 30 years' experience in the field of special education. Working as a teacher, a university instructor and a building, district and state administrator in the field of public education, Dr. Lauer's experience spans all levels of education from pre-school to university. He has also worked in the field of test development for students with disabilities and has created professional development strategies for general and special education personnel. He lives in Virginia, USA.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publisher Book Awards: Education I (Workbook / Resource) Bronze Award 2014.
- Author(s)Vaughn K. Lauer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight616 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.