Consider these sponsored items
- £6.79Was:£6.99Free postage
- £5.94Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Fred Kaufmann, disillusioned husband of competent Claudia and father of surly teenager Franka. He is trapped in the throes of a midlife crisis, made worse when a young guru and Franka find each other irresistible. This work takes you along with Fred as he embarks on a journey of self discovery that only a special kind of hero can survive.
- Author BiographyDoris Dorrie is the celebrated film director of many films including the witty feminist comedy MEN and most recently ENLIGHTENMENT GUARANTEED, due for release in 2001. She is also the author of a number of novels and collections of stories, including LOVE, PAIN AND THE WHOLE DAMN THING (1989) and WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? (1992), both of which have been published in English.
- Author(s)Doris Dorrie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byJohn Brownjohn
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.95Trending at £5.51
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.