All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to reflect the financial crisis of 2008-09 and the sweeping legislation passed by the Obama administration in its first year, Where Does the Money Go? is an irreverent and candid guide to the federal budget crisis.
- Author BiographyScott Bittle is an award-winning journalist, policy analyst, and web producer who has written extensively about the federal budget, energy, and foreign policy. Jean Johnson writes frequently about public opinion and public policy and is the author of You Can't Do It Alone, a book on how parents, teachers, and students see education issues. Both authors are senior fellows at Public Agenda and blog frequently for the Huffington Post, National Geographic, and other outlets.
- Author(s)Jean Johnson,Scott Bittle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleGuided Tour of the Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementRev Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.