Where Land Meets Sea: Coastal Explorations of Landscape, Representation and Spatial Experience by Anna Ryan (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.00+ £13.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by dreadnought_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on generating awareness of the relationship forged between self and surroundings. This title details research undertaken at the South Wall in Dublin city and the Maharees peninsula in Co Kerry, Ireland.
- Author BiographyAnna Ryan is a Lecturer in Architecture, at the School of Architecture, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Author(s)Anna Ryan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 100 b&w Illustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.