All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1973 military coup in Chile deposed the democratically elected Salvador Allende and installed a dictatorship that terrorized the country for almost twenty years. This title examines cultural sites and representations in postdictatorship Chile - what the author calls memory symbolics - to uncover the impact of state-sponsored violence.
- Author BiographyMacarena Gomez-Barris is Assistant Professor of Sociology and American Studies and Ethnicity at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Macarena Gomez-Barris
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note21 b/w photographs
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.