All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to the NBC documentary in which 46 people remember the day that John F. Kennedy was assassinated and speculate on what might have been since then.
- Author BiographyGus Russo is the author of six books, including Brothers in Arms: The Kennedys, the Castros, and the Politics of Murder, winner of the New York Book Festival's History Prize. An investigative reporter for ABC News Special Reports ( Dangerous World: The Kennedy Years ) and CBS Reports, he served as lead reporter for Frontline's landmark Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? He has written for American Heritage, Baltimore Sun, Book Forum, Huffington Post, The Nation, and Washington Post. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.Harry Moses has written, directed, and produced numerous primetime specials for all major networks and cable channels, including nearly 100 stories for 60 Minutes. He has received Emmy, Peabody, and Directors Guild of America awards as well as a lifetime achievement award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Gus Russo,Harry Moses
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight46 g
- Foreword byTom Brokaw
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.