All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Galapagos Islands are a chain of volcanic islands. The isolated location of the islands has allowed a vast number of species to develop that are original to each island, such as the blue-footed booby, the marine iguana, and of course, the giant Galapagos tortoise, which may live to be over one hundred years old.
- Author BiographyMegan Stine has written several books for young readers, including Where Is the White House?, Who Was Marie Curie?, and Who Was Sally Ride? She lives in Clinton, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John Hinderliter,Megan Stine
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width134 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.