All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Emperor Titus opened the Colosseum in AD 80 to host 100 days of games and it will astound readers to learn what the ancient Romans found entertaining. Over 50,000 screaming fans watched gladiators battling each other to the death, men fighting wild beasts, and even mock sea battles with warships floating on an arena floor flooded with water.
- Author BiographyJim O'Connor is the author of What Was Pompeii?, What Was the Battle of Gettysburg?, Who Is Bob Dylan?, and Where Is the Grand Canyon?
- Author(s)Jim O'Connor,John O'Brien
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Groff
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.49
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.41
- £11.98Trending at £18.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
- £7.36Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.