All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for travellers who seek the authentic experiences imaginable, this guide provides information on the best way to discover a foreign culture and its people. It showcases hundreds of activities and sights the world over.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note274 Colour Photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.