All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chronicle of life in modern India as seen through the author's complex relationship with her husband's ancestral mansion, a century-old, hundred-room ramshackle palace called Mokimpur. It takes you on a cross-cultural journey from the manicured gardens of Beverly Hills, to the streets of Hong Kong and finally to the rural Indian countryside.
- Author BiographyALISON SINGH GEE is an award-winning international journalist whose work has been translated into eight languages and has appeared in People, Vanity Fair, In Style, Marie Claire, International Herald Tribune, The Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times. For eight years, she was a staff features writer/correspondent for People magazine. She won the 1997 Amnesty International Award for Feature Writing for her Asiaweek cover story about child prostitution in Southeast Asia. Alison lives in Los Angeles with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Alison Singh Gee
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/06/2015
- Content Noteplus one 8 page colour insert
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.29Trending at £12.52
- £6.60Trending at £6.98
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.