All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is not a field guide to species, but a guide to the sites of key ornithological importance in Morocco. It contains information and detailed maps to enable you plan a visit and provide guidance when you are on your trip, as well as a full checklist of species.
- Author BiographyPatrick Bergier was born in Provence, France, and graduated from a French Engineering School. he has a lifelong interest in the birds of the Mediterranean. he spent three years in morocco working as an engineer in Rabat when he became involved with the study of Moroccan birds, and has subsequently visited the country a number of times. He has published many papers, his main interest being the distribution of birds and their breeding biology. Patrick is a founder member of Centrale Ornithologique Marocaine and a member of the Moroccan Rare Birds Committee (MRBC). He has co-authored The Birds of Morocco in the BOU checklist series. Fedora Bergier was born in Cote d'Azure, France, and graduated from a French Tourism School. She has travelled worldwide as a holiday tour leader and spent four years in Morocco where she gained an extensive knowledge of the customs, history and tourism resources of this country.
- Author(s)Fedora Bergier,Patrick Bergier
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2017
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWhere to Watch Guides
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.89Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.